Every year, the Avera Race brings together family, friends, cancer survivors and others to race for a common goal; to enhance cancer care for people right here in Sioux Falls and surrounding communities.
Every penny stays local to help families, friends and neighbors get the treatment and support they need.
Racing Information - Saturday, May 13th
- Pick your pace: register for the 10K run, 5K run, 3 mile walk or 1.5 mile family fun walk
- Families and all fitness levels are encouraged to participate
- The10K/5K runs are competitive, official chip-timed events
- Results posted online after the event
- To ensure the integrity and accuracy of our event database, registration for the 10K/5K runs will close on Friday, May 12 at 5 p.m.
- Strollers are allowed but we ask that they be placed near the back of the start line for safety purposes
- Dogs are not allowed due to high volumes of people
- The Avera Race Against Breast Cancer is ADA accessible. Please call 605-322-8900 for specific accommodations.
registration is $35, offline registration is $40 and race day registration is
$45. Refunds are not permitted regardless of weather, situation or circumstance.