The Avera Race Against Breast Cancer relies on the commitment of volunteers. It's people like YOU who make the difference. Thank you for your help!
Sign Up to Volunteer!
Before Signing Up:
- All volunteers must fill out individual registration forms (multiple volunteers cannot sign up on the same form due to liability reasons).
- All volunteers over the age of 14 will receive a long-sleeve, cotton t-shirt. (underage volunteers must have a parent present and will not be eligible for the complimentary t-shirt).
- The volunteer spots you select on the sign up form are the spots you will be assigned based upon availability.
Race Day Information:
- All volunteers are asked to wear their volunteer t-shirt when working assigned shifts for identification purposes. Take weather conditions into consideration and wear t-shirts over cold weather clothing if needed.
- Utilize shuttle transportation to park in residential areas (volunters are not allowed to park in the Avera McKennan Fitness Center parking lot).
- Questions, please email Jean Snyders at email@example.com.