It's easier than ever to support local cancer patients and survivors! Simply create your own fundraising web page with your Avera Race online registration. Get your family, friends, and co-workers involved by asking them to make a financial gift in honor of your Avera Race participation. Every penny stays local to help your families, friends and neighbors get the treatment and support they need.
Getting Started Online
- Visit AveraRaceSiouxFalls.org. Follow the step by step instructions to register. You may join a team, start a team, or register as an individual.
- Once you've registered, customize your Participant Center. Add a personal message, photos, and set your fundraising goal!
- After personalizing your Participant Center, email friends and family to support your fundraising efforts.
- Your friends and family may help you fundraise simply by clicking the link in your email to make a donation. They may also contribute by visiting AveraRaceSiouxFalls.org and "Search Participants."
- Your fundraising page also allows you to enter gifts received offline that will count towards your fundraising goal!
- For questions, please contact the Avera McKennan Foundation at (605) 322-8900.
- Offline pledge forms and monies can be collected and mailed to the Avera McKennan Foundation at 1325 S. Cliff Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57117.