Avera Race Teams Pick Up the Pace
Opportunities for Individuals/Businesses: Organize a Family or Company Team!
Avera Race Teams are an excellent way for individuals/businesses to participate in the state's largest breast cancer race while fostering tradition, creating memories, boosting employee morale and team-building skills all while showing your community YOU care!
Partner With a Trusted Leader
Avera Cancer Institute continues to be the leader in cancer care in our
community with the most trusted source for cancer information. By joining the
Avera Race Against Breast Cancer, you will partner with a leader in the fight
against breast cancer. Since 1989, the Avera Race has donated nearly $3.1
million dollars to cancer programs and services. The Avera Race takes pride in
funding innovative research, advanced technology and enhanced patient services
such as integrative medicine.
Money raised through proceeds from breast cancer awareness events such as the Avera Race have funded the following programs and services:
- Breast Cancer Support Groups
- Comprehensive Wig Program at Care Store Salon
- Integrative Medicine Program
- Educational Materials and Classes
- Patient Navigation
- Breast Health Conferences
How Can We Help YOU?
Forming an Avera Race Team has never been easier. Simply visit: www.AveraRaceSiouxFalls.org today and get started! To learn more, please call the Avera McKennan Foundation at 605-322-8900.
Steps For Team Registration
- You may register your team by clicking the "Form a Team" button on the home screen.
- If you create a new team, you will be the TEAM CAPTAIN of that team.
- Recruit team members.
- Challenge team members to go the next step and create their own online fundraising page with their registration.
- Be creative with your team -- design t-shirts, make signs and have fun!
- Team Registration is due by Friday, April 28 at 5:00 pm.
(Awards will be handed out following the race)
- Largest Team
- Largest Business Team
- Best Dressed Team
- RunRaiser (most funds raised)
- RunRaiser Business (most funds raised)