Packets and Pick-Up
All registered participants are required to pick up their packets on the dates below based upon their registration type. individual packet pick-up will take place at the Avera McKennan Fitness Center during the times listed below:
- Thursday, May 10 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 11 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- The first 5,500 registrants will receive lunch tote and other giveaways.
- Adults receive a unisex long-sleeve loose fit performance t-shirt.
- Children 14 and under receive a unisex long-sleeve loose fit performance t-shirt.
- To ensure all registered participants receive their selected size, substitutions may be made AFTER the race or the following week.
- ALL cancer survivors receive a complimentary survivor long-sleeved t-shirt in addition to their participant t-shirt. Please note if you are a survivor on the registration form or during the online check-out process.
NOTE: Timing chips for runners are included in all packets. Any late team packets will be available during indivdiual packet pick-up. Due to large volumes, packets will not be mailed out or delivered. If you are unable to attend one of the packet pick-up times, please make other arrangements. Packets not picked up before Friday, May 18 will be donated to the Avera Cancer Institute.