Packets and Pick-Up
- The first 5,500 registrants will receive lunch tote and other giveaways.
- Adults receive a unisex long-sleeve loose fit performance t-shirt.
- Children 14 and under receive a unisex long-sleeve loose fit performance t-shirt.
- To ensure all registered participants receive their selected size, substitutions may be made AFTER the race or the following week.
- ALL cancer survivors receive a complimentary survivor long-sleeved t-shirt in addition to their participant t-shirt. Please note if you are a survivor on the registration form or during the online check-out process.
All registered participants are required to pick up their packets on the dates below based upon their registration type. Both individual and team packet pick-up will take place at the Avera McKennan Fitness Center during the times listed below:
- Thursday, May 10 - 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 11 - 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (timing chips included for runners)
- Friday, May 4 - Monday, May 7 (regular business hours. Click here to visit website)
- Late team packets available during individual packet pick up.
NOTE: Due to large volumes, packets will not be mailed out or delivered. If you are unable to attend one of the packet pick-up times, please make other arrangements. Packets not picked up before Friday, May 18 will be donated to the Avera Cancer Institute.